Current Careers at Lake Simcoe Glass & Mirror Services
At Lake Simcoe Glass & Mirror Services, we value our staff. Our employees are hardworking, team players that strive to ensure our customers are well taken care of – from the very beginning. We intermittently have contract, full-time or part-time work available. Our company does not have much turn-over, but competitive positions may be available regardless of whether a posting is online.
If you are interested in joining any part of our team, please forward your resume along with current references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRONT OFFICE STAFF / RECEPTION
This posting has been filled!
Thank you to everyone that applied. Check back often for more career opportunities.
We intermittently have openings for Contract / Part-time / Full-time GLAZIERS. See below to view our jobs posting and submit your resume.
- Minimum Graduation from an Accredited Secondary School
- Evidence of relevant and related post-secondary diploma/certificates in relevant courses preferred
- Minimum two (2) years glazing experience REQUIRED
- Class G drivers licence in good standing REQUIRED
- Proven ability to attend work regularly
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Demonstrated willingness to learn, and an innovative mindset
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Excellent teamwork skills
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 08:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m
Friday 08:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m
Part-time or Casual positions are intermittently available.
Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual
Dependant on experience
Work remotely: No